
I think this was for Easter. That's me with the hat. A neighbor lady-Mrs. Kees-made my dress out of red and white striped taffeta. I remember standing to be measured and feeling like I was going to faint. The picture was in front of my best friend Patti's house when we lived at 5415 Homeside Avenue in Los Angeles. (She's not the one in the picture though.) Our house was noted for our address 5415 being in a blue neon light which my dad had made. He had a business called Standard Neon which at one time was the leading neon company in L.A.
3 comments:
I always feel dizzy when I have to stand straight and still too.
This picture is FANTASTIC!!!!! I have never seen these. It is probably because I have never taken the time. How selfish of me!!! I want more!!!!!! I would love a CD.
I don't think I've ever really seen photos of Grandma as a kid (well maybe one..???) but that is so neat to see! I love all the slideshow pictures on the side!
Love Leah
Post a Comment