I scanned them on Grandma's computer. I have cd's. I'll post them on a photo website and give you the login info...eventually. or you could just save them off of the blog.
Getting your own copies of family history pictures
Email April Strickland
I will give you the winkflash photo website account information.
If you desire to add pictures to this website it would be deeply appreciated.
On winkflash.com the prices and quality are excellent. It is free to store an unlimited amount of photos. Family members can also download high resolution photos onto their own computer for free! Or you can order your own prints. The website does not store your credit card info., so it is perfectly safe for us all to share an account. You may want to check the shopping cart before you add items to it. There may be items left in it. Feel free to delete them and put only the photos that you want in the cart.
Quality of Pictures
If you are able and willing to help out with scanning or re-scanning photographs that are low quality that would be wonderful!
You can see what photos are missing or are of low quality on our winkflash.com account. The low quality pics are organized in a seperate folder for each family.
2 comments:
I would love copies of all these pictures you are putting on there. Where are you getting them?
I scanned them on Grandma's computer. I have cd's. I'll post them on a photo website and give you the login info...eventually. or you could just save them off of the blog.
Post a Comment